This Investment Policy and Regulatory Review (IPRR) presents information on the legal and regulatory frameworks governing foreign direct investment (FDI) and competition that affect businesses and foreign investors in Vietnam. The research was primarily based on a review of currently applicable policies, laws and regulations. It is not a comprehensive review of the entire legal and regulatory framework affecting investment. Information presented is not exhaustive, but illustrative of the main topics and issues covered.
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
Link for ebook: 2019 INVESTMENT POLICY AND REGULATORY REVIEW
Lawyers in Da Nang:
99 Nguyen Huu Tho, Quan Hai Chau, Da Nang city
Lawyers in Hue:
336 Phan Chu Trinh, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue
Lawyers in Phu Quoc:
65 Hung Vuong, Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc island district
Lawyers in Quang Ngai:
359 Nguyen Du, Quang Ngai City, Quang Ngai Province.
Website: www.fdvn.vn www.tuvanphapluatdanang.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Phone: 0935 643 666 - 0906 499 446
- TEN THINGS – WHAT SHOULD IN-HOUSE COUNSEL DO DURING TRIAL?
- Can civil servants obtain law practice certificate?
- How to obtain the license of domestic travel service?
- What is the punishment for act of selling personal information?
- Procedures for death declaration
- Is it possible to sing on the street for selling goods?
- What do an individual do to hold a press conference?
- TEN THINGS: SHOWING THE VALUE OF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT
- TEN THINGS: DEALING WITH A PANDEMIC (YES, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS)
- What is the punishment for cheating in the exam?
- Can I let my friend borrow my health insurance card?
- Is it compulsory to have the name entered in the husband’s household registration book after getting married?