This accessible text enables criminology and criminal justice students to understand and critically evaluate the criminal law, in the context of criminal justice and wider social issues. The book explains criminal law comprehensively, covering both general principles and specific types of criminal offence. It examines criminal law in its social context, as well as considering how it is used by the criminal justice processes and agencies which enforce it in practice.
It is accompanied by a companion website which incorporates a range of resources for lecturers and students.
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Danang, Vietnam
- 5 places to see Vietnam's rice terraces
- Inspiring stories from Vietnam in Covid-19
- TEN THINGS: MORE EFFECTIVE 1:1 MEETINGS (MANAGER VIEW)
- TEN THINGS: MAKING YOURSELF “INDISPENSABLE”
- TEN THINGS: DRAFTING AN ENFORCEABLE NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT
- LEARNING ENGLISH WITH FDVN'S NEWSLETTER NO. 04/2021
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO.14 - 09/2020: RISKS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING OFF-THE-PLAN REAL ESTATE
- Is it possible to re-apply for a university degree?
- How to change the name in the passport?
- 10 world-famous codes, Laws, and Constitutions - Tổng hợp 10 Bộ luật, Luật, Hiến pháp nổi tiếng thế giới
- Is it possible to give the child's surname different from his/her parents’?
- Can a person with a criminal record of "Illegal racing" and whose criminal record has been removed apply for a public employee to a state agency?
- Procedures to change the license plate of the passenger transport vehicle to yellow
- Is it illegal for primary school students to take extra classes in Math and Vietnamese?
- Foreign Inheritance and U.S. Tax Implications