Currently, I am planning to provide domestic travel services. However, I don't know what paperwork I have to obtain. Please give me your advice. Sincerely thank you!
Thank you for concerning FDVN’s legal services. Regarding your consulting requests, after studying the relevant legal documents, FDVN Law Firm would like to give you the following advice:
 Legal basis
- Law on Tourism No. 09/2017/QH14 dated June 19, 2017;
- Decree No. 168/2017/ND-CP on the elaboration of some articles of the Law on Tourism;
- Circular No. 06/2017/TT-BVHTTDL dated December 15, 2017;
 Conditions for providing domestic travel services
- The enterprise is established as prescribed by the Law on Enterprises;
- The enterprise must make deposit payment at an appropriate bank;
- The person in charge of the provision of travel services holds an associate degree or higher in travel major. In case he/she holds an associate degree or higher in another major, a certificate of training in domestic tour operation is required.
 Application for the license (According to Clause 1 Article 32 of the Law on Tourism 2017)
- An application form for issuance of the license for the provision of domestic tours according to the form prescribed by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
- A certified true copy of the business registration certificate;
- A certificate of deposit payment;
- A certified true copy of the decision on appointment or employment contract between the travel service provider and the person in charge of the provision of travel services;
- Certified true copy of qualifications of the person in charge of the provision of travel services prescribed in Point c, Clause 1, Article 31 of this Law.
Number of applications for the license: 01 (set)
Licensing authority: The enterprise applying for the license for the provision of domestic tours shall submit 01 application to the tourism authority of the province where the enterprise is located.
Above is FDVN Law Firm's opinion for your consulting requests based on studying the relevant legal provisions. Hopefully, FDVN's advice would be helpful to you.
Nguyen Thi Hai Nhi - FDVN Law Firm
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Danang, Vietnam
- 5 places to see Vietnam's rice terraces
- Inspiring stories from Vietnam in Covid-19
- TEN THINGS: MORE EFFECTIVE 1:1 MEETINGS (MANAGER VIEW)
- TEN THINGS: MAKING YOURSELF “INDISPENSABLE”
- TEN THINGS: DRAFTING AN ENFORCEABLE NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT
- LEARNING ENGLISH WITH FDVN'S NEWSLETTER NO. 04/2021
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO.14 - 09/2020: RISKS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING OFF-THE-PLAN REAL ESTATE
- Is it possible to re-apply for a university degree?
- How to change the name in the passport?
- 10 world-famous codes, Laws, and Constitutions - Tổng hợp 10 Bộ luật, Luật, Hiến pháp nổi tiếng thế giới
- Is it possible to give the child's surname different from his/her parents’?
- Can a person with a criminal record of "Illegal racing" and whose criminal record has been removed apply for a public employee to a state agency?
- Procedures to change the license plate of the passenger transport vehicle to yellow
- Is it illegal for primary school students to take extra classes in Math and Vietnamese?
- Foreign Inheritance and U.S. Tax Implications