I have contributed capital to establish a two-member Co., Ltd. I have completed the charter capital contribution under the business registration. However, it’s been a month since I contributed to the company’s charter and I have not been granted the capital contribution certificate. I would like to ask the lawyer if the company not granting capital contribution certificates to the members is considered violating the laws and sanctioned. What are the regulations on this act?
Thank you for concerning FDVN legal services. Base on your consulting requirements, after studying the legal documents, FDVN Law Firm offers the following advice:
. Provisions of law on the issuance of certificates of capital contribution
In Clause 5, Article 48 of the Law on Enterprises 2014 stipulates the issuance of certificates of capital contribution:
“5. When a member fully contributes capital, the company shall issue a Certificate of capital contribution to such member. The certificate of capital contribution shall contains:
a) The enterprise’s name, ID number, and headquarter address;
b) The enterprise’s charter capital;
c) Full name, permanent residence, nationality, ID/passport number if the member is an individual; name, establishment decision number or company ID number, headquarter address if the member is an organization;
d) The member’s stake and value thereof;
dd) Number and date of issue of certificate of capital contribution;
e) Full name and signature of the company’s legal representative.”
According to the above provisions, the company must issue the certificate of capital contribution to the member at the time when they conduct the capital contribution to the company. A company not granting the certificate of capital contribution to the members, according to the provisions of Clause 2, 3, Article 34 of Decree 50/2016/ND-CP, it shall be fined as follows:
“2. A fine of VND 10,000,000 - VND 15,000,000 shall be imposed for any of the following violations:
a) Failure to issue the certificate of capital contribution to a company’s member/partner;
3. Remedial measures:
d) Issue a certificate of capital contribution to the member/partner contributes in case of the violation specified in Point a Clause 2 of this Article;”
Hence, a company not granting the certificate of capital contribution to the members be sanctioned for its administrative violations. To protect your rights, you should ask your company to grant the certificate of capital contribution to you or they shall be fined under the law provisions.
- TEN THINGS: THINGS THAT SHOULD SCARE THE S#%@ OUT OF IN-HOUSE LAWYERS
- 19 types of assets businesses must buy compulsory fire and explosion insurance
- TEN THINGS: HOW TO PREPARE AN ANNUAL LEGAL DEPARTMENT BUDGET
- TEN THINGS: THINGS IN-HOUSE COUNSEL SHOULD BE DOING BEFORE A DATA BREACH OCCURS
- 10.000 TỪ ĐỒNG NGHĨA THƯỜNG GẶP
- 200 Great Bilingual Articles - 200 Bài báo song ngữ hay
- The Theory of Corporate Finance - Jean Tirole
- THE OXFORD HISTORY OF HISTORICAL WRITING
- The Opium War: Drugs, Dreams and the Making of China - Julia Lovell
- The Great Wall - Julia Lovel
- THE WAR IN IRAQ AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
- The relevance of international law: a Hegelian interpretation of a peculiar seventeenth-century preoccupation
- TEN THINGS: GETTING THE MOST OUT OF MEDIATION
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO.09 - 9/2020: The contract in the form of data message and practical application
- CAN THE SISTER-IN-LAW WORK AS A CHIEF ACCOUNTANT IN THE COMPANY OF HER BROTHER-IN-LAW?
- COULD PUBLIC EMPLOYEES BE THE DIRECTOR OF THE ENGLISH CENTER?