Currently, my family is trading at the beginning of an alley. Due to some conflicts with my neighbor, they often throw rubbish on the wall of my house, as well as secretly dump rubbish and waste in front of the house, affecting our trading activities. I have been prompted many times but they still won't stop. I would like to know if they continue to do so, how will they be handled. sincerely faithfully.
Base on point a Clause 2 Article 7 Decree 167/2013/NĐ-CP regulations on sanction of administrative violation in social security, order and safety, prevention and fighting of social evils, fire and domestic violence:
“2. A fine of between VND 1,000,000 and 2,000,000 shall be imposed for one the acts as follows:
a) Pouring or throwing waster, dirt or other substances to smear houses, offices, workplaces and business and production place of others.”
Besides, violators are also forced to take the Remedial measures restoring the initial condition at place that dirt or other substances were thrown away. Thus, in your case, you can notify the competent authority to protect your legitimate rights and interests.
- TEN THINGS: HOW TO MARKET THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO THE BUSINESS
- Is the company not granting capital contribution certificates to the members sanctioned?
- Is it against the law to spread malware on Facebook?
- Vietnam troops hunts for survivors after typhoon kills 31
- IS THERE ANY ACCRUAL OF SOCIAL INSURANCE FROM 1995 UP TO NOW?
- TEN THINGS: HOW TO DELEGATE – THE ESSENTIALS
- HOW TO REGISTER AN E-COMMERCE SERVICE PROVISION WEBSITE?
- Adat in Indonesian Land Law: A Promise for the Future or a Dead End?
- BEST FOOD IN DANANG CITY
- Is it legal for the commune police to stop a vehicle for punishment?
- TEN THINGS: LITIGATION FINANCING – A PRIMER FOR IN-HOUSE COUNSEL
- Eight Questions with Dao Nguyen
- TEN THINGS: SPOTTING, ANALYZING AND MANAGING “RISK”
- Shares increase on the rise of heavy-weight stocks
- PLACES TO SEE IN PLEIKU, GIA LAI PROVINCE
- DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR THE CONSTRUCTION PERMIT WHEN BUILDING A FENCE?