Gia Lai is a province located in the Central Highlands and it’s the second largest province in Vietnam. The Jarai, a native people of Vietnam with the largest population in the province, are credited with the origin of the name. Pleiku is the central city of Gia Lai and its name also comes from the Jarai, meaning northern village or highland village. Let’s explore this unique place.
- TEN THINGS: THINGS THAT SHOULD SCARE THE S#%@ OUT OF IN-HOUSE LAWYERS
- 19 types of assets businesses must buy compulsory fire and explosion insurance
- TEN THINGS: HOW TO PREPARE AN ANNUAL LEGAL DEPARTMENT BUDGET
- TEN THINGS: THINGS IN-HOUSE COUNSEL SHOULD BE DOING BEFORE A DATA BREACH OCCURS
- 10.000 TỪ ĐỒNG NGHĨA THƯỜNG GẶP
- 200 Great Bilingual Articles - 200 Bài báo song ngữ hay
- The Theory of Corporate Finance - Jean Tirole
- THE OXFORD HISTORY OF HISTORICAL WRITING
- The Opium War: Drugs, Dreams and the Making of China - Julia Lovell
- The Great Wall - Julia Lovel
- THE WAR IN IRAQ AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
- The relevance of international law: a Hegelian interpretation of a peculiar seventeenth-century preoccupation
- TEN THINGS: GETTING THE MOST OUT OF MEDIATION
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO.09 - 9/2020: The contract in the form of data message and practical application
- CAN THE SISTER-IN-LAW WORK AS A CHIEF ACCOUNTANT IN THE COMPANY OF HER BROTHER-IN-LAW?
- COULD PUBLIC EMPLOYEES BE THE DIRECTOR OF THE ENGLISH CENTER?