I intend to set up a life skills training class for students and teaching skills such as time management skills, teamwork... I want to know what the procedure to open training classes for life skills is. Thank you.
Thank you for concerning FDVN’s legal services. Regarding your consulting requests, after studying the relevant legal documents, FDVN Law Firm would like to give you the following advice:
Life skills education is understood as an educational activity that helps learners form and develop positive and healthy habits, behaviors, and attitudes in handling situations of their personal life and participate in social life, thereby improve personality and orienting for better self-development based on living values.
. Conditions for establishing a life skills center
According to Chapter 2 of the Regulation on life skills education and extracurricular activities issued together with Circular No. 04/2014/TT-BGDĐT dated February 28, 2014, of the Ministry of Education and Training, when you want to operate a life skills center, you need to meet the following conditions:
- There are classrooms and function rooms with sufficient light, ensuring school hygiene requirements as prescribed.
- Teaching equipment must be safe, and suitable for teaching, student activities, and psychology.
(ii) About teachers, reporters, coaches
- Good health conditions.
- Having good moral qualities; not in the time of discipline from a warning, not being prosecuted for criminal liability.
- Having a certificate of pedagogy, knowledgeable in the areas of life skills or relevant educational activities.
(iii) Textbooks and documents
Having enough textbooks and documents issued or approved by the Ministry of Education and Training.
If textbooks and documents are self-selected or self-developed, they must be approved by the agency competent to license the operation or the agency that confirms the operation registration; to meet the requirements, with contents consistent with Vietnamese fine traditions and customs, not contrary to the provisions of law.
. Procedures for setting up a life skills center
According to research on legal grounds, when you want to set up a life skills center, you must follow the following procedures:
(i) Enterprise registration and business lines
According to Article 27 of the Law on Enterprises 2014, the order and procedures for business registration are as follows:
Step 1: Select the type of business, business lines and prepare the application according to the type of registration, the enterprise founder or authorized person sends the enterprise registration dossier to the business registration agency (Business Registration Office)
Step 2: The business registration agency is responsible for examining the validity of the application for business registration and issuing the Certificate of Business registration within 03 working days from the date of receipt. In case of refusal to grant an enterprise registration certificate, a written notice must be made to the enterprise founder. The notice must clearly state the reason and requirements for the amendment and supplementation of the dossier.
(ii) Procedures for licensing life skills education activities
Step 1: Apply for an operation license to the licensing authority (the Department of Education and Training where the enterprise is based)
- A written request for the license for life skills education and out-of-class-time educational activities. The content of the report clearly states: objectives, tasks, training and retraining programs and contents; land, facilities, equipment, location, organizational apparatus, finance, and other resources; commitment to ensuring security, order, and environmental sanitation, strictly complying with regulations of management at all levels where life skills education and after-school educational activities are held;
- Business license;
- List, resumes, with valid proofs of leaders, teachers, coaches, and reporters (specify full name, education level, title, occupation, capacity pedagogy, and understanding of areas of life skills or related educational activities) participate in organizing and conducting life skills education and extracurricular educational activities;
- Plan of activities, curriculum, teaching, and training materials.
Step 2: Within 15 working days from the date of receipt of a complete and valid application, the licensing authority will examine the application and check the operating conditions to decide whether to license or not to license... In case of disagreement to grant a license, it must reply in writing and clearly state the reason.
(iii) Operation registration confirmation procedure
Step 1: The educational institution prepares documents and sends it to the competent authority to confirm the operation registration (the Department of Education and Training where the enterprise is based).
An operation registration dossier includes:
- A letter of registration for the organization of life skills education activities, extracurricular educational activities;
- List and resume attached with valid proofs of the team of teachers, coaches and reporters (specify full name, education level, title, occupation, pedagogical capacity, and knowledge in life skills domains or related educational activities) participate in organizing and implementing life skills education and extracurricular educational activities;
- Plan of activities, curriculum, teaching, and training materials.
Step 2: Within 05 working days upon receipt of a complete and valid application, the competent authority shall confirm the operation registration in the education institution's registration letter with the following content: confirming operation registration. and return it to the institution. If you do not agree to the activity, you must respond in writing and state the reason.
Above is FDVN Law Firm's opinion for your consulting requests based on studying the relevant legal provisions. Hopefully, FDVN's advice would be helpful to you.
Nguyen Thi Thanh Thanh Tra - FDVN Law Firm
- COURSE NOTES: THE ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM – CATHERINE EASTON
- CONTRACT FOR ENGINEERS: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, STANDARDS, AND ETHICS – ROBERT D. HUNTER
- 600 ESSENTIAL WORDS FOR THE TOEIC – LIN LOUGHEED
- EUROPEAN COMPARATIVE COMPANY LAW – MADS ANDENAS AND FRANK WOOLDRIDGE
- FOUNDATIONS OF LEGAL RESEARCH AND WRITING – CAROL M.BAST AND MARGIE HAWKINS
- THE PRINCIPLE OF LEGALITY IN INTERNATIONAL AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINAL LAW – KENNETH S.GALLANT
- PLAIN ENGLISH FOR LAWYERS – RICHARD C. WYDICK, AND AMY E.SLOAN
- Top 5 Gorgegous tourist attractions in Dong Nai
- Is There a Difference Between a Visa and a Green Card
- Top 5 destinations in Kien Giang
- Four Things Immigrants Need to Know When Facing Criminal Charges
- USCIS Updates Policy Guidance on Naturalization, Clarifies Finding of LPR Abandonment
- Top 8 rooftop pools in Ho Chi Minh
- CASE LAW NO.06/2016/AL ON THE CASE OF DISPUTE ON INHERITANCE
- CASE LAW NO.05/2016/AL ON THE CASE OF DISPUTE ON INHERITANCE
- CASE LAW NO.04/2016/AL ON THE CASE OF DISPUTE ON THE CONTRACT ON TRANSFER OF LAND USE RIGHTS