FDVN Law Firm continues to expand operations and enhance high-quality human resources in our Company for Nghe An Branch. We would like to recruit excellent candidates for the positions of Lawyer (02 candidates)/Legal expert (02 candidates):
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Having at least 05-year experience in working for professional law firms in Viet Nam.
- Having knowledge and logical and creative thinking about the law profession;
- Being enthusiastic and dedicated to the lawyer profession and orientating to become a lawyer as a long-term career;
- Proficiency in computer science, especially in Microsoft Office: Word; Internet; PowerPoint,
- Being able to work under pressure;
- Being agility, energetic and good at communication;
- Being given the priority if the candidate is GOOD AT WORKING IN ENGLISH;
- For lawyer position: Obtaining a lawyer practicing certificate in Vietnam.
- APPLICATION DOSSIER:
- Job application / CV;
- Copy of relevant qualifications and certificates;
- Copy of identity card;
- The written self-informant (without authentication from any agency).
- WORKING REGIME:
- Working full time from Monday to Saturday morning (from 7:30 to 11:30 and from 13:30 to 17:30).
- Workplace: FDVN's Nghe An Branch and/or other place depending on the nature of the job.
- Wages and other benefits will be negotiated in the job interview in accordance with the candidate’s abilities and working experience.
- Only candidates meeting the job requirements will be interviewed.
- METHODS AND TIMES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Directly at the FDVN Law Firm's Transaction Office: 99 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Da Nang City during working/office hours;
- Or via email: email@example.com
Deadline: From December 28,2020 to January 05, 2021.
- In case of unsatisfactory documents, candidates can be considered to apprentice at the FDVN’s Nghe An Branch if you have aspirations and have a passion for the law.
- Please note that the application should be sent via email for further recruitment information.
Welcome all of the candidates!
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Danang, Vietnam
- 5 places to see Vietnam's rice terraces
- Inspiring stories from Vietnam in Covid-19
- TEN THINGS: MORE EFFECTIVE 1:1 MEETINGS (MANAGER VIEW)
- TEN THINGS: MAKING YOURSELF “INDISPENSABLE”
- TEN THINGS: DRAFTING AN ENFORCEABLE NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT
- LEARNING ENGLISH WITH FDVN'S NEWSLETTER NO. 04/2021
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO.14 - 09/2020: RISKS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING OFF-THE-PLAN REAL ESTATE
- Is it possible to re-apply for a university degree?
- How to change the name in the passport?
- 10 world-famous codes, Laws, and Constitutions - Tổng hợp 10 Bộ luật, Luật, Hiến pháp nổi tiếng thế giới
- Is it possible to give the child's surname different from his/her parents’?
- Can a person with a criminal record of "Illegal racing" and whose criminal record has been removed apply for a public employee to a state agency?
- Procedures to change the license plate of the passenger transport vehicle to yellow
- Is it illegal for primary school students to take extra classes in Math and Vietnamese?
- Foreign Inheritance and U.S. Tax Implications