Starter TOEIC Third Edition is designed for beginning-level students of English who need to start preparation for the TOEIC. The first chapter introduces students to the twelve most important grammar targets on the TOEIC. The second chapter provides twelve mini tests, each reinforcing a grammar target through natural exposure in a variety of contexts. The third chapter contains a full-length practice tests designed to challenge, but not frustrate, beginning-level students. Starter TOEIC Third Edition provides an excellent foundation for students starting preparation for the TOEIC.
- TEN THINGS – WHAT SHOULD IN-HOUSE COUNSEL DO DURING TRIAL?
- Can civil servants obtain law practice certificate?
- How to obtain the license of domestic travel service?
- What is the punishment for act of selling personal information?
- Procedures for death declaration
- Is it possible to sing on the street for selling goods?
- What do an individual do to hold a press conference?
- TEN THINGS: SHOWING THE VALUE OF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT
- TEN THINGS: DEALING WITH A PANDEMIC (YES, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS)
- What is the punishment for cheating in the exam?
- Can I let my friend borrow my health insurance card?
- Is it compulsory to have the name entered in the husband’s household registration book after getting married?
- Does a thief take criminal responsibility when the victim withdraws his complaint?
- Is it possible to mortgage assets many times to borrow money?
- Comparable Corpora and Computer-assisted Translation - Narendra Jussien
- Collaborative Translation: From the Renaissance to the Digital Age - Anthony Cordingley, Céline Frigau Manning