The language used in law is changing. Many lawyers are now adopting a plain English style. But there are still legal phrases that baffle non-lawyers.
This guide is intended to help in two ways:
• it should help non-lawyers understand legal phrases; and
• it should give lawyers ideas for explaining the legal phrases that they use.The explanations in this guide are not intended to be straight alternatives.
Although we hope the explanations will prompt lawyers to make sure they only use legal jargon where strictly necessary, our wording is there to explain ideas and concepts rather than to give strict legal definitions. The terms and explanations are for the law in England and Wales. The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
Link for ebook: The A to Z guide to legal phrases
Lawyers in Da Nang:
99 Nguyen Huu Tho, Quan Hai Chau, Da Nang city
Lawyers in Hue:
336 Phan Chu Trinh, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue
Lawyers in Phu Quoc:
65 Hung Vuong, Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc island district
Lawyers in Quang Ngai:
359 Nguyen Du, Quang Ngai City, Quang Ngai Province.
Website: www.fdvn.vn www.tuvanphapluatdanang.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Phone: 0935 643 666 - 0906 499 446
- Vietnam willing to assist UK in joining CPTPP
- TEN THINGS: DEALING WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Do we need to carry out the procedure at competent authorities when founding shareholders sell their shares?
- What is a public company?
- 20 cheap tourist attraction spots in Da Nang
- TEN THINGS: WRITING SKILLS FOR IN-HOUSE COUNSEL (IT’S DIFFERENT IN-HOUSE)
- Is there any investor conversion for projects in industrial park?
- TEN THINGS: RECORD RETENTION – POLICIES, PROGRAMS, AND MORE…
- A foodie guide to Vietnam's noodles
- Vietnam confirms 9 imported COVID-19 cases who are Indian experts
- An employee continues working after ending the probationary period. Is this case be considered as an official employee?
- Are the people entitled to receive state pension during the term of his/her prison sentence?
- What are the requirements on homeownership of foreigners?
- Will the singer lip-syncing be punished?
- Can workers in the field of bending, metal welding receive hazardous allowances?
- Will making e-invoice in insufficient content be penalized?