1. HOW TO WIN EVERY ARGUMENT – MADSEN PIRE
This provides the complete guide to triumphing in altercations ranging from every day to the downright serious. The author shows you how to simultaneously strengthen your own thinking and identify the weaknesses in other people’s arguments.
Link for ebook: HOW TO WIN EVERY ARGUMENT – MADSEN PIRE
2. THE ART OF ARGUMENT: A GUIDE TO MOOTING - CHRISTOPHER KEE
This book explains in a step-by-step process what to do when you first get the moot problem, how to begin researching the subject matter, the emotional highs and lows, why practice makes perfect, how to handle yourself at the competition, and most importantly to have fun.
Link for ebook: THE ART OF ARGUMENT: A GUIDE TO MOOTING - CHRISTOPHER KEE
3. ARGUMENT TYPES AND FALLACIES IN LEGAL ARGUMENTATION – THOMAS BUSTAMANTE, AND CHRISTIAN DAHLMAN
This book provides theoretical tools for evaluating the soundness of arguments in the context of legal argumentation. It provides detailed analyses of argument from authority, argument ad hominem, an argument from ignorance, slippery slope argument, and other general argument types.
4. THE TOOLS OF ARGUMENT: HOW THE BEST LAWYERS THINK, ARGUE, AND WIN – JOEL P. TRACHTMAN
If you are a law student or new lawyer, a business professional, or a government official, this book will boost your analytical thinking, your foundational legal knowledge, and your confidence as you win arguments for your clients, your organizations, or yourself.
5. MAKING THE LAW EXPLICIT: THE NORMATIVITY OF LEGAL ARGUMENTATION – MATTHIAS KLATT
This book breaks new ground in transferring Brandom's philosophy to legal theoretical problems and presents an original and exciting analysis of the semantic argument in legal argumentation.
6. THE OXFORD GUIDE TO EFFECTIVE ARGUMENT AND CRITICAL THINKING – COLIN SWARTIDE
This book is full of arguments put forward by thinkers and doers from across history and the (mostly western) world. These arguments illustrate aspects of conducting an argument, and they are numbered sequentially throughout the book, for easy reference.
7. CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE ANALYSIS AND ARGUMENT – STELLA COTTRELL
The second edition of this leading guide helps students to develop reflective thinking skills, improve their critical analysis and construct arguments more effectively.
8. HOW TO WIN ANY ARGUMENT: WITHOUT RAISING YOUR VOICE, LOSING YOUR COOL, OR COMING TO BLOWS – ROBERT MAVER
The art of the argument - the pro's game of knowing what to say, how to say it, and when to say it. Winning arguments without raising your voice, losing your cool, or coming to blows.
9. A RULE OF ARGUMENTS – ANTHONY WESTON
This book is updated examples and a new chapter on public debates that provides rules for the etiquette and ethics of sound public dialogue as well as clear and sound thinking in general.
Link for ebook: A RULE OF ARGUMENTS – ANTHONY WESTON
10. A WORKBOOK FOR ARGUMENTS: A COMPLETE COURSE IN CRITICAL THINKING – DAVID R. MORROW, AND ANTHONY WESTON
This book provides a complete textbook for a course in critical thinking or informal logic.
11. HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT: AN ANCIENT GUIDE TO THE ART OF PERSUASION – MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO, JAMES MAY
This book addresses proof based on rational argumentation, character, and emotion; the parts of a speech; the plain, middle, and grand styles; how to persuade no matter what audience or circumstances you face; and more.
12. THE USES OF ARGUMENT – STEPHEN EDELSTON TOULMIN
This reissue of the modern classic on the study of argumentation features a new Introduction by the author.
Link for ebook: THE USES OF ARGUMENT – STEPHEN EDELSTON TOULMIN
13. EVERYTHING’S AN ARGUMENT WITH READINGS – ANDREA A. LUNSFORD, JOHN J. RUSZKIEWICZ, AND KEITH WALTERS
This book provides unique, book-specific materials for your course, such as brief quizzes to test student’s comprehension of chapter content and of each reading selection.
14. GOOD THINKING – TEACHING ARGUMENT, PERSUASION, AND REASONING – PALMER, AND ERIK
This book provides teachers with engaging classroom activities, writing prompts, graphic organizers, and student samples to help students at all levels read, write, listen, speak, and think rhetorically.
15. CRITICAL THINKING FOR STUDENTS: LEARN THE SKILLS OF CRITICAL ASSESSMENT AND EFFECTIVE ARGUMENT – ROY VAN DEN BRINK-BUDGEN
This practical guide covers critical thinking skills for students, including how to develop good arguments, how to evaluate other people's arguments, and how to deal with assumptions and the use of evidence.
16. THE NEW ART OF BEING RIGHT: 38 WAYS TO WIN AN ARGUMENT IN TODAY’S WORLD – MIN LIU
In this book, you will learn Schopenhauer's "framework of arguments" and the 38 strategies for how to persuade and influence others, and defeat and outwit your opponents.
17. DEBATING IN THE WORLD SCHOOL STYLE: A GUIDE – SIMON QUINN
A how-to guide to the most popular style of debating among school students across the world.
Link for ebook: DEBATING IN THE WORLD SCHOOL STYLE: A GUIDE – SIMON QUINN
18. REPRESENT YOURSELF IN COURT: HOW TO PREPARE AND TRY A WINNING CASE – PAUL BERGMA, SARA J. BERMAN-BARRETT, AND LISA GUERIN
This is a good reference book when having to deal with the judicial system.
19. ELEMENTS OF ARGUMENT: A TEXT AND READER – ROTTENBERG, ANNETTE T, WINCHELL, AND DONNA HAISTY
This book combines a thorough argument text on critical thinking, reading, writing, and research with an extensive reader on both current and timeless controversial issues. It presents everything students need to analyze, research, and write arguments.
20. INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ARGUMENT IN THE PERMANENT COURT OF INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE: THE RISE OF THE INTERNATIONAL JUDICIARY – OLE SPIERMANN
This book describes the ground-breaking contributions of the Permanent Court to international law.
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 38 - 02/2021: Identification of sexual harassment at work from labor code 2019.
- WORKING WITH CONTRACTS: WHAT LAW SCHOOL DOESN'T TEACH YOU - CHARLES M. FOX
- Is reclaimed land entitled to ownership and construction?
- What to do when purchasing a land plot sold by auction for four years but have not been granted the certificate of land use rights?
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 34 - 01/2021: Some issues in the provisions of the law on child protection from violence.
- CASE LAW NO.52/2021/AL ON THE VALIDITY OF THE LAND USE RIGHTS DONATION CONTRACT WHEN THE LAND USE RIGHT HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED
- CASE LAW NO.51/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CAR PARKING AREA IN AN APARTMENT BUILDING
- CASE LAW NO.50/2021/AL REGARDING THE RIGHT TO INITIATE LAWSUIT TO RECLAIM PROPERTY ASSIGNED BY AN EFFECTIVE JUDGEMENT, DECISION
- CASE LAW NO.49/2021/AL ON DETERMINING ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS ISSUED UNAUTHORIZEDLY
- CASE LAW NO.48/2021/AL ON EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCE TO REDUCE CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF "RETURNING ILLEGAL PROFITS"
- CASE LAW NO.47/2021/AL ON DETERMINATION OF CRIME IN CASE THE DEFENDANT USES A DANGEROUS WEAPON TO STAB THE VITAL AREA OF THE VICTIM'S BODY
- CASE LAW NO.46/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE PUNISHMENT BRACKET OF