This Investment Policy and Regulatory Review (IPRR) presents information on the legal and regulatory frameworks governing foreign direct investment (FDI) and competition that affect businesses and foreign investors in Vietnam. The research was primarily based on a review of currently applicable policies, laws and regulations. It is not a comprehensive review of the entire legal and regulatory framework affecting investment. Information presented is not exhaustive, but illustrative of the main topics and issues covered.
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
Link for ebook: 2019 INVESTMENT POLICY AND REGULATORY REVIEW
Lawyers in Da Nang:
99 Nguyen Huu Tho, Quan Hai Chau, Da Nang city
Lawyers in Hue:
336 Phan Chu Trinh, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue
Lawyers in Phu Quoc:
65 Hung Vuong, Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc island district
Lawyers in Quang Ngai:
359 Nguyen Du, Quang Ngai City, Quang Ngai Province.
Website: www.fdvn.vn www.tuvanphapluatdanang.com
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0935 643 666 - 0906 499 446
- Can paternal grandparents ban the mother to pick up her child(ren) to visit maternal grandparents after the divorce?
- CASE LAW NO.30/2020/AL REGARDING ACTS OF INTENTIONALLY DRIVING A VEHICLE OVER THE VICTIM AFTER A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT OCCURS
- CASE LAW NO.29/2019/AL REGARDING PROPERTY APPROPRIATED IN “ROBBERY”
- CASE LAW NO.28/2019/AL ON THE CASE OF MANSLAUGHTER UNDER PROVOCATION
- CASE LAW NO.27/2019/AL ON THE CASE OF ACCEPTANCE AND SETTLEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE CASES RELATED TO REAL ESTATE MANAGED AND ARRANGED BY THE STATE IN THE COURSE OF IMPLEMENTING THE HOUSING MANAGEMENT POLICY AND SOCIALIST RENOVATION POLICY BEFORE JULY 1, 199
- CASE LAW NO.26/2018/AL REGARDING DETERMINATION OF THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE STATUTE OF LIMITATION AND STATUTE OF LIMITATION FOR REQUESTING FOR DIVISION OF THE ESTATE BEING REAL ESTATES
- CASE LAW NO.25/2018/AL IN RESPECT OF RELIEF FROM DEPOSIT PENALTY DUE TO OBJECTIVE CAUSES
- CASE LAW NO.24/2018/AL REGARDING INHERITANCE CONVERTED INTO ASSETS UNDER THE LAWFUL OWNERSHIP AND USE OF INDIVIDUALS
- CASE LAW NO.23/2018/AL REGARDING VALIDITY OF THE LIFE INSURANCE AGREEMENT WHEN THE INSURANCE BUYER FAILED TO PAY PREMIUM DUE TO THE FAULT OF THE INSURANCE ENTERPRISE
- CASE LAW NO.22/2018/AL REGARDING NOT BREACHING THE OBLIGATION ON INFORMATION DISCLOSURE IN LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
- IS IT ILLEGAL FOR HOMEOWNERS TO COLLECT ELECTRICITY FARE AT A HIGH PRICE?
- FIDIC RED BOOK: A COMMENTARY (CONTEMPORARY COMMERCIAL LAW) – BEN BEAUMONT