Case law situation:
When the husband died, the wife asked to bury the husband on the land of the relatives of the husband's house. After that, the wife wanted to move the husband's grave to her family's land, and a dispute arose.
In this case, the Court must determine that the wife has the right to relocate the husband's grave for management and care.
- DETERMINING THE CRIME: HARBORING PROSTITUTES AND BROKERING PROSTITUTES
- COLLECTION OF SOME INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ARTICLES ON: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, CONTRACTS, RESPONSIBILITIES FOR VIOLATIONS OF CONTRACTS ON HOUSE AND REAL ESTATE
- LEGAL CONSEQUENCE FOR CHILD KIDNAPPING
- ACERCA DE FDVN
- ВВЕДЕНИЕ О FDVN
- FDVN법률 회사 의 소개
- À PROPOS DE FDVN
- ÜBER FDVN
- SOBRE FDVN
- HOUSING AND HOUSING POLICY IN THE NORDIC COUNTRIES - MARTTI LUJANEN
- RETHINKING EU CONSUMER LAW (MARKETS AND THE LAW) - GERAINT HOWELLS, CHRISTIAN TWIGG-FLESNER, THOMAS WILHELMSSON
- BUDDHISM AND COMPARATIVE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW - TOM GINSBURG, BENJAMIN SCHONTHAL
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: 2022 ASIAN LAW & SOCIETY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING
- HOW WILL THE FOOTBALL BETTING PARTICIPANT BE FINED?
- 25 BOOKS ON CONTRACT LAW