This comprehensive book offers a thoughtful survey of theories, issues and cases in order to reassess the present vision of contract law. Comparative refers both to the specific kind of methodologies implied and to the polyphonic perspectives collected on the main topics, with the aim of superseding the conventional forms of representation. In this perspective, the work engages a critical search for the fault lines, which crosses traditions of thought and globalized landscapes.
Notwithstanding contract's enduring presence and the technicalities devoted to managing clauses and interpretation, the inquiry on the proper nature of contract and its status and collocation within private legal taxonomies continues to be a controversial exercise. Moving from a vast array of dissimilar inclinations, which have historically produced heterogeneous maps of law, this book is built around the genealogies of contractual theoretical thinking; the contentious relationship between private governance and normative regulations; the competing styles used to stage contract law; the concurring opinions expressed within the domain of other disciplines, such as literature and political theory; the tensions between global context and local frames; and the movable thresholds between canonical expressions and heterodox constructions.
For its careful analysis and the wide range of references employed, Comparative Contract Law will be a tremendous resource for academics, legal scholars and interdisciplinary experts as well as judges and law practitioners.
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
Link for ebook: COMPARATIVE CONTRACT LAW – PIER GIUSEPPE MONATERI
- DETERMINING THE CRIME: HARBORING PROSTITUTES AND BROKERING PROSTITUTES
- COLLECTION OF SOME INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ARTICLES ON: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, CONTRACTS, RESPONSIBILITIES FOR VIOLATIONS OF CONTRACTS ON HOUSE AND REAL ESTATE
- LEGAL CONSEQUENCE FOR CHILD KIDNAPPING
- ACERCA DE FDVN
- ВВЕДЕНИЕ О FDVN
- FDVN법률 회사 의 소개
- À PROPOS DE FDVN
- ÜBER FDVN
- SOBRE FDVN
- HOUSING AND HOUSING POLICY IN THE NORDIC COUNTRIES - MARTTI LUJANEN
- RETHINKING EU CONSUMER LAW (MARKETS AND THE LAW) - GERAINT HOWELLS, CHRISTIAN TWIGG-FLESNER, THOMAS WILHELMSSON
- BUDDHISM AND COMPARATIVE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW - TOM GINSBURG, BENJAMIN SCHONTHAL
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: 2022 ASIAN LAW & SOCIETY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING
- HOW WILL THE FOOTBALL BETTING PARTICIPANT BE FINED?
- 25 BOOKS ON CONTRACT LAW