Drawing from the combined legal and practical experience of the authors--a judge and a law professor--the text gives you firsthand insights into the American legal system, and its simple, non-legal language makes it easier to read than other law books.
Link for ebook: CRIMINAL LAW – JOHN M. SCHEB, AND JOHN M. SCHEB II
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 38 - 02/2021: Identification of sexual harassment at work from labor code 2019.
- WORKING WITH CONTRACTS: WHAT LAW SCHOOL DOESN'T TEACH YOU - CHARLES M. FOX
- Is reclaimed land entitled to ownership and construction?
- What to do when purchasing a land plot sold by auction for four years but have not been granted the certificate of land use rights?
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 34 - 01/2021: Some issues in the provisions of the law on child protection from violence.
- CASE LAW NO.52/2021/AL ON THE VALIDITY OF THE LAND USE RIGHTS DONATION CONTRACT WHEN THE LAND USE RIGHT HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED
- CASE LAW NO.51/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CAR PARKING AREA IN AN APARTMENT BUILDING
- CASE LAW NO.50/2021/AL REGARDING THE RIGHT TO INITIATE LAWSUIT TO RECLAIM PROPERTY ASSIGNED BY AN EFFECTIVE JUDGEMENT, DECISION
- CASE LAW NO.49/2021/AL ON DETERMINING ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS ISSUED UNAUTHORIZEDLY
- CASE LAW NO.48/2021/AL ON EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCE TO REDUCE CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF "RETURNING ILLEGAL PROFITS"
- CASE LAW NO.47/2021/AL ON DETERMINATION OF CRIME IN CASE THE DEFENDANT USES A DANGEROUS WEAPON TO STAB THE VITAL AREA OF THE VICTIM'S BODY
- CASE LAW NO.46/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE PUNISHMENT BRACKET OF
- COLLECTION OF 52 BILINGUAL CASE LAWS
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE LAMINATED REFERENCE GUIDE (QUICKSTUDY: ACADEMIC) – BARCHARTS INC
- LEGAL WRITING: QUICK STUDY LAMINATED REFERENCE GUIDE – BARCHARTS INC
- Conditions for recognition of land used in practice