The second edition of this leading guide helps students to develop reflective thinking skills, improve their critical analysis and construct arguments more effectively.Written byStella Cottrell, leader in the field with over 1/2 million book sales to date, this text breaks down a complex subject into easily understood blocks, providing easy-to-follow, step-by-step explanations and practiceactivities to develop understanding and practise your skillsat each stage.Essential for students who are mystified by tutor comments such as 'more critical analysis needed', this is an invaluable tool for anyone wishing to develop advanced skills in this area and learn to apply them to tasks such as reading, writing and note-taking.
Now in two-colour, this edition has been fully revised and contains a brand new chapter on 'Critical Reflection' along with additional material on essays and referencing.
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 38 - 02/2021: Identification of sexual harassment at work from labor code 2019.
- WORKING WITH CONTRACTS: WHAT LAW SCHOOL DOESN'T TEACH YOU - CHARLES M. FOX
- Is reclaimed land entitled to ownership and construction?
- What to do when purchasing a land plot sold by auction for four years but have not been granted the certificate of land use rights?
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 34 - 01/2021: Some issues in the provisions of the law on child protection from violence.
- CASE LAW NO.52/2021/AL ON THE VALIDITY OF THE LAND USE RIGHTS DONATION CONTRACT WHEN THE LAND USE RIGHT HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED
- CASE LAW NO.51/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CAR PARKING AREA IN AN APARTMENT BUILDING
- CASE LAW NO.50/2021/AL REGARDING THE RIGHT TO INITIATE LAWSUIT TO RECLAIM PROPERTY ASSIGNED BY AN EFFECTIVE JUDGEMENT, DECISION
- CASE LAW NO.49/2021/AL ON DETERMINING ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS ISSUED UNAUTHORIZEDLY
- CASE LAW NO.48/2021/AL ON EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCE TO REDUCE CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF "RETURNING ILLEGAL PROFITS"
- CASE LAW NO.47/2021/AL ON DETERMINATION OF CRIME IN CASE THE DEFENDANT USES A DANGEROUS WEAPON TO STAB THE VITAL AREA OF THE VICTIM'S BODY
- CASE LAW NO.46/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE PUNISHMENT BRACKET OF
- COLLECTION OF 52 BILINGUAL CASE LAWS
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE LAMINATED REFERENCE GUIDE (QUICKSTUDY: ACADEMIC) – BARCHARTS INC
- LEGAL WRITING: QUICK STUDY LAMINATED REFERENCE GUIDE – BARCHARTS INC
- Conditions for recognition of land used in practice