Barron’s Dictionary of Legal Terms includes over 2,500 terms in clear, easy-to-understand English and translates “legalese” for the layperson. This updated edition includes new terms to incorporate recent changes in laws and judicial interpretations.
This pocket-sized guide is an ideal book for quick reference or to learn more about the law. It includes:
- More than 2,500 legal terms;
- Jargon-free definitions and explanations;
- Hundreds of examples to illustrate the definitions.
This compact guide cuts through the complexities and is ideal for consumers, business proprietors, legal beneficiaries, investors, property owners, litigants, and all others who have dealings with the law.
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
- LANDMARK CASES IN THE LAW OF TORT – CHARLES MITCHELL, AND PAUL MITCHELL
- LAW EXPRESS: TORT LAW – EMILY FINCH, AND STEFAN FAFINSKI
- TORT LAW – NICHOLAS J. MCBRIDE, AND RODERICK BAGSHAW
- EXPLORING TORT LAW – M. STUART MADDEN
- FOUNDATIONS OF TORT LAW – SAUL LEVMORE, AND CATHERINE M. SHARKEY
- TORT LAW: RESPONSIBILITIES AND REDRESS – JOHN C. P. GOLDBERG, LESLIE KENDRICK, AUTHONY J. SEBOK, AND BENJAMIN C. ZIPURSKY
- PERSONAL INJURY AND THE LAW OF TORTS FOR PARALEGALS – EMILY LYNCH MORISSETTE
- TORT LAW – J. STANLEY EDWARDS
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 33 - 01/2021: The training of bachelor of laws and experiences from some countries around the world.
- PROCEDURE TO GET MARRIED TO A FOREIGNER
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY SCHEMES (OCTOBER 2012) - EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY SCHEMES: A FURTHER ANALYSIS (FEBRUARY 2015) - EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- CRIMINAL LAW – JOHN M. SCHEB, AND JOHN M. SCHEB II
- THE HANDBOOK OF COMPARATIVE CRIMINAL LAW – KEVIN JON HELLER AND MARKUS D. DUBBER
- CRIMINAL LAW & CRIMINAL JUSTICE: AN INTRODUCTION – NOEL CROSS
- CRIMINAL LAW: CASES AND MATERIALS – STEPHEN A. SALTZBURG, JOHN L. DIAMOND, AND KIT KINPORTS THOMAS, H.M