"Drafting – or perhaps more accurately, legal drafting – divides into two main disciplines, namely, the drafting of legal documents such as contracts, wills, trusts and conveyances; and the drafting of pleadings, such as a statement of claim or a defence in an action in breach of contract, negligence or some other cause of action.
The drafting of legal documents is concerned with the formulation and preparation of documents that define relationships and set out procedures which govern a transaction. The rights, benefits, duties and liabilities which will, or may, arise from a transaction are set out in a definitive form and the persons upon whom they are conferred or imposed are identified. For example, a trust deed will set out the rights and benefits conferred on the beneficiaries, and the duties and liabilities imposed on the trustees."
- PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS – ABLA MAYSS
- INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL LITIGATION: TEXT, CASES AND MATERIALS ON PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW – TREVOR C. HARTLEY
- JUST ENOUGH ENGLISH GRAMMAR ILLUSTRATED – GABRIELE STOBBE
- ROMAN LAW AND THE ORIGINS OF THE CIVIL LAW TRADITION – GEORGE MOUSOURAKIS
- COLLINS DICTIONARY OF LAW – W.J STEWART & ROBERT BURGESS
- HOW TO WIN EVERY ARGUMENT – MADSEN PIRIE
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT CLAIMS – REG THOMAS
- GALE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN LAW: DICTIONARY OF LEGAL TERMS - WEST'S ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN LAW
- DICTIONARY OF LEGAL TERMS – STEVEN H. GIFIS
- HOW TO WRITE BETTER LAW ESSAYS: TOOLS & TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESS IN EXAMS & ASSIGNMENTS – STEVE FOSTER
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT VARIATIONS – MICHAEL SERGEANT AND MAX WIELICZKO
- CHECKING YOUR ENGLISH VOCABULARY FOR BANKING AND FINANCE – JON MARKS
- Scope of the compensation for damage of compulsory automobiles insurance and the amount of compensation
- Is it required to affix sub-labels to imported goods?
- Birth registration for the children born aboard and taken to reside in Vietnam
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS – DAVID CHAPPELL