Elements of Argument combines a thorough argument text on critical thinking, reading, writing, and research with an extensive reader on both current and timeless controversial issues. It presents everything students need to analyze, research, and write arguments.
Elements of Argument covers Toulmin, Aristotelian, and Rogerian models of argument and has been thoroughly updated with current selections students will want to read. It now includes additional support for academic writing, making it a truly flexible classroom resource. An electronic edition is available at half the price of the print book. Read the preface.
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 38 - 02/2021: Identification of sexual harassment at work from labor code 2019.
- WORKING WITH CONTRACTS: WHAT LAW SCHOOL DOESN'T TEACH YOU - CHARLES M. FOX
- Is reclaimed land entitled to ownership and construction?
- What to do when purchasing a land plot sold by auction for four years but have not been granted the certificate of land use rights?
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 34 - 01/2021: Some issues in the provisions of the law on child protection from violence.
- CASE LAW NO.52/2021/AL ON THE VALIDITY OF THE LAND USE RIGHTS DONATION CONTRACT WHEN THE LAND USE RIGHT HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED
- CASE LAW NO.51/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CAR PARKING AREA IN AN APARTMENT BUILDING
- CASE LAW NO.50/2021/AL REGARDING THE RIGHT TO INITIATE LAWSUIT TO RECLAIM PROPERTY ASSIGNED BY AN EFFECTIVE JUDGEMENT, DECISION
- CASE LAW NO.49/2021/AL ON DETERMINING ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS ISSUED UNAUTHORIZEDLY
- CASE LAW NO.48/2021/AL ON EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCE TO REDUCE CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF "RETURNING ILLEGAL PROFITS"
- CASE LAW NO.47/2021/AL ON DETERMINATION OF CRIME IN CASE THE DEFENDANT USES A DANGEROUS WEAPON TO STAB THE VITAL AREA OF THE VICTIM'S BODY
- CASE LAW NO.46/2021/AL ON DETERMINING THE PUNISHMENT BRACKET OF
- COLLECTION OF 52 BILINGUAL CASE LAWS
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE LAMINATED REFERENCE GUIDE (QUICKSTUDY: ACADEMIC) – BARCHARTS INC
- LEGAL WRITING: QUICK STUDY LAMINATED REFERENCE GUIDE – BARCHARTS INC
- Conditions for recognition of land used in practice