The third edition of Gale Encyclopedia of American Law, explains legal terms and concepts in everyday language. It covers a wide variety of persons, entities, and events that have shaped the U.S. legal system an influenced public perceptions of it.
In Focus essays accompany related entries and provide additional facts, details, and arguments on particularly interesting, important, or controversial issues raised by those entries. The subjects covered include hotly contested issues, such as abortion, capital punishment, and gay rights; detailed processes, such as the Food and Drug Administration’s approval process for new drugs; and important historical or social issues, such as debates over the formation of the U.S. Constitution
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
- LANDMARK CASES IN THE LAW OF TORT – CHARLES MITCHELL, AND PAUL MITCHELL
- LAW EXPRESS: TORT LAW – EMILY FINCH, AND STEFAN FAFINSKI
- TORT LAW – NICHOLAS J. MCBRIDE, AND RODERICK BAGSHAW
- EXPLORING TORT LAW – M. STUART MADDEN
- FOUNDATIONS OF TORT LAW – SAUL LEVMORE, AND CATHERINE M. SHARKEY
- TORT LAW: RESPONSIBILITIES AND REDRESS – JOHN C. P. GOLDBERG, LESLIE KENDRICK, AUTHONY J. SEBOK, AND BENJAMIN C. ZIPURSKY
- PERSONAL INJURY AND THE LAW OF TORTS FOR PARALEGALS – EMILY LYNCH MORISSETTE
- TORT LAW – J. STANLEY EDWARDS
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 33 - 01/2021: The training of bachelor of laws and experiences from some countries around the world.
- PROCEDURE TO GET MARRIED TO A FOREIGNER
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY SCHEMES (OCTOBER 2012) - EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY SCHEMES: A FURTHER ANALYSIS (FEBRUARY 2015) - EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- CRIMINAL LAW – JOHN M. SCHEB, AND JOHN M. SCHEB II
- THE HANDBOOK OF COMPARATIVE CRIMINAL LAW – KEVIN JON HELLER AND MARKUS D. DUBBER
- CRIMINAL LAW & CRIMINAL JUSTICE: AN INTRODUCTION – NOEL CROSS
- CRIMINAL LAW: CASES AND MATERIALS – STEPHEN A. SALTZBURG, JOHN L. DIAMOND, AND KIT KINPORTS THOMAS, H.M