How to Write Better Law Essays is your indispensable guide to succeeding in written law assessments, helping you to research, write and present assignments with the precision and clarity required to achieve the best grades at degree level.
The contents of shared books and materials express the authors' point of view, not FDVN Lawyers'. We back up and store them for academic and non-commercial purposes. We object to using these books and materials for commercial purposes.
- LEGAL NEWSLETTER NO. 33 - 01/2021: The training of bachelor of laws and experiences from some countries around the world.
- PROCEDURE TO GET MARRIED TO A FOREIGNER
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY SCHEMES (OCTOBER 2012) - EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY SCHEMES: A FURTHER ANALYSIS (FEBRUARY 2015) - EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
- CRIMINAL LAW – JOHN M. SCHEB, AND JOHN M. SCHEB II
- THE HANDBOOK OF COMPARATIVE CRIMINAL LAW – KEVIN JON HELLER AND MARKUS D. DUBBER
- CRIMINAL LAW & CRIMINAL JUSTICE: AN INTRODUCTION – NOEL CROSS
- CRIMINAL LAW: CASES AND MATERIALS – STEPHEN A. SALTZBURG, JOHN L. DIAMOND, AND KIT KINPORTS THOMAS, H.M
- THE PRINCIPLE OF LEGALLY IN INTERNATIONAL AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINAL LAW – KENNETH S. GALLANT
- What are documents that we need to provide to be compensated for the land recovered for road construction?
- CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE ANALYSIS AND ARGUMENT – STELLA COTTRELL
- Compensation for damages caused by a crime
- 20 BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP ARGUMENT SKILLS
- Is it possible to get married when the two families have been connexion?
- INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ARGUMENT IN THE PERMANENT COURT OF INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE: THE RISE OF THE INTERNATIONAL JUDICIARY – OLE SPIERMANN
- ELEMENTS OF ARGUMENT: A TEXT AND READER – ROTTENBERG, ANNETTE T, WINCHELL, AND DONNA HAISTY