The Murray and DeSanctis titles are designed for the current generation of law students whose familiarity and comfort with online and computer-based learning create a demand for teaching resources that take advantage of that familiarity and comfort level.
Legal Writing and Analysis provides a process-based text covering all aspects of first year legal analysis and objective legal writing topics. It employs the TREAT paradigm and the doctrine of explanatory synthesis, designed with reference to rhetorical theory to maximize the effectiveness of audience-directed legal writing.
Paired with the book is an electronic, computer-based version of the text that adds links to on-line databases and internet-based resources and supplements the text with pop-up definitions from Black's Law Dictionary. The electronic version of the text is searchable and highly portable, with internal and external navigation links, making them more valuable for use in class and out. The interactive text employs a layout that departs from the traditional, all-text casebook format through use of callout text boxes, diagrams, and color/border segregated feature sections for hypotheticals, references to scholarly debates, or other useful information for law students.
- PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS – ABLA MAYSS
- INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL LITIGATION: TEXT, CASES AND MATERIALS ON PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW – TREVOR C. HARTLEY
- JUST ENOUGH ENGLISH GRAMMAR ILLUSTRATED – GABRIELE STOBBE
- ROMAN LAW AND THE ORIGINS OF THE CIVIL LAW TRADITION – GEORGE MOUSOURAKIS
- COLLINS DICTIONARY OF LAW – W.J STEWART & ROBERT BURGESS
- HOW TO WIN EVERY ARGUMENT – MADSEN PIRIE
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT CLAIMS – REG THOMAS
- GALE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN LAW: DICTIONARY OF LEGAL TERMS - WEST'S ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN LAW
- DICTIONARY OF LEGAL TERMS – STEVEN H. GIFIS
- HOW TO WRITE BETTER LAW ESSAYS: TOOLS & TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESS IN EXAMS & ASSIGNMENTS – STEVE FOSTER
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT VARIATIONS – MICHAEL SERGEANT AND MAX WIELICZKO
- CHECKING YOUR ENGLISH VOCABULARY FOR BANKING AND FINANCE – JON MARKS
- Scope of the compensation for damage of compulsory automobiles insurance and the amount of compensation
- Is it required to affix sub-labels to imported goods?
- Birth registration for the children born aboard and taken to reside in Vietnam
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS – DAVID CHAPPELL