Commercial Contracts, reproduced as an appendix to this note, were prepared by a working group set up by International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (U) and composed of renowned experts in the field of international contract law and arbitration. The working group was chaired by Don Wallace, Jr., while the author of this article was appointed Rapporteur. On the basis of a position paper prepared by the Rapporteur, the working group, at a meeting held in Rome in February 2013, after extensive discussion, approved a set of draft Model Clauses for the Use of the U Principles of International Commercial Contracts (Model Clauses) and asked the Rapporteur...
The Model Clauses suggested below are primarily based on the use of the UNIDROIT Principles in transnational contract and dispute resolution practice, i.e. they reflect the different ways in which the UNIDROIT Principles are actually being referred to by parties or applied by judges and arbitrators.
- PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS – ABLA MAYSS
- INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL LITIGATION: TEXT, CASES AND MATERIALS ON PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW – TREVOR C. HARTLEY
- JUST ENOUGH ENGLISH GRAMMAR ILLUSTRATED – GABRIELE STOBBE
- ROMAN LAW AND THE ORIGINS OF THE CIVIL LAW TRADITION – GEORGE MOUSOURAKIS
- COLLINS DICTIONARY OF LAW – W.J STEWART & ROBERT BURGESS
- HOW TO WIN EVERY ARGUMENT – MADSEN PIRIE
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT CLAIMS – REG THOMAS
- GALE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN LAW: DICTIONARY OF LEGAL TERMS - WEST'S ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN LAW
- DICTIONARY OF LEGAL TERMS – STEVEN H. GIFIS
- HOW TO WRITE BETTER LAW ESSAYS: TOOLS & TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESS IN EXAMS & ASSIGNMENTS – STEVE FOSTER
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT VARIATIONS – MICHAEL SERGEANT AND MAX WIELICZKO
- CHECKING YOUR ENGLISH VOCABULARY FOR BANKING AND FINANCE – JON MARKS
- Scope of the compensation for damage of compulsory automobiles insurance and the amount of compensation
- Is it required to affix sub-labels to imported goods?
- Birth registration for the children born aboard and taken to reside in Vietnam
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS – DAVID CHAPPELL