FDVN Law Firm continues to expand operations and enhance high-quality human resources in our Company for Nghe An Branch. We would like to recruit excellent candidates for the positions of Lawyer (02 candidates)/Legal expert (02 candidates):
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Having at least 05-year experience in working for professional law firms in Viet Nam.
- Having knowledge and logical and creative thinking about the law profession;
- Being enthusiastic and dedicated to the lawyer profession and orientating to become a lawyer as a long-term career;
- Proficiency in computer science, especially in Microsoft Office: Word; Internet; PowerPoint,
- Being able to work under pressure;
- Being agility, energetic and good at communication;
- Being given the priority if the candidate is GOOD AT WORKING IN ENGLISH;
- For lawyer position: Obtaining a lawyer practicing certificate in Vietnam.
- APPLICATION DOSSIER:
- Job application / CV;
- Copy of relevant qualifications and certificates;
- Copy of identity card;
- The written self-informant (without authentication from any agency).
- WORKING REGIME:
- Working full time from Monday to Saturday morning (from 7:30 to 11:30 and from 13:30 to 17:30).
- Workplace: FDVN's Nghe An Branch and/or other place depending on the nature of the job.
- Wages and other benefits will be negotiated in the job interview in accordance with the candidate’s abilities and working experience.
- Only candidates meeting the job requirements will be interviewed.
- METHODS AND TIMES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Directly at the FDVN Law Firm's Transaction Office: 99 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Da Nang City during working/office hours;
- Or via email: email@example.com
Deadline: From December 28,2020 to January 05, 2021.
- In case of unsatisfactory documents, candidates can be considered to apprentice at the FDVN’s Nghe An Branch if you have aspirations and have a passion for the law.
- Please note that the application should be sent via email for further recruitment information.
Welcome all of the candidates!
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS – DAVID CHAPPELL
- COMMON LAW, CIVIL LAW, AND COLONIAL LAW: ESSAYS IN COMPARATIVE LEGAL HISTORY FROM TWELFTH TO THE TWENTIETH CENTURIES – WILLIAM EVES, JOHN HUDSON, INGRID IVARSEN AND SARAH B. WHITE
- BLOCKCHAIN AND BANKING: HOW TO TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS ARE SHAPING THE BANKING INDUSTRY – PIERLUIGI MARTINO
- BASIC LEGAL WRITING FOR PARALEGALS – HOPE VINER SAMBORN AND ANDREA B.YELIN
- A SHORT & HAPPY GUIDE TO LEGAL WRITING – DEBORAH L. BORMAN
- The Art of Argument: A Guide to Mooting - Christopher Kee
- Game Theory - Drew Fudenberg, Jean Tirole
- Drafting (Legal Skills Series) - Elmer Doonan (Author), Julie Macfarlane (Author)
- UNIDROIT PRINCIPLES OF INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS 2016
- Model Clauses for the Use of the UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts - Michael Joachim Bonell
- Legal Writing and Analysis - Michael D. Murray, Christy DeSanctis
- Implementating the Agreement on Trade - Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights in Vietnam - Thanh Thi KIEU
- Examples & Explanations for Intellectual Property 6th Edition - Stephen M. McJohn
- A TRADITIONAL WEDDING IN VIETNAM
- THE PEACEFUL HUE IN THE EARLY MORNING
- SOME OLD-TIME “LUXURY” ITEMS IN VIETNAM