FDVN Law Firm continues to expand operations and enhance high-quality human resources in our Company for Nghe An Branch. We would like to recruit excellent candidates for the positions of Lawyer (02 candidates)/Legal expert (02 candidates):
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Having at least 05-year experience in working for professional law firms in Viet Nam.
- Having knowledge and logical and creative thinking about the law profession;
- Being enthusiastic and dedicated to the lawyer profession and orientating to become a lawyer as a long-term career;
- Proficiency in computer science, especially in Microsoft Office: Word; Internet; PowerPoint,
- Being able to work under pressure;
- Being agility, energetic and good at communication;
- Being given the priority if the candidate is GOOD AT WORKING IN ENGLISH;
- For lawyer position: Obtaining a lawyer practicing certificate in Vietnam.
- APPLICATION DOSSIER:
- Job application / CV;
- Copy of relevant qualifications and certificates;
- Copy of identity card;
- The written self-informant (without authentication from any agency).
- WORKING REGIME:
- Working full time from Monday to Saturday morning (from 7:30 to 11:30 and from 13:30 to 17:30).
- Workplace: FDVN's Nghe An Branch and/or other place depending on the nature of the job.
- Wages and other benefits will be negotiated in the job interview in accordance with the candidate’s abilities and working experience.
- Only candidates meeting the job requirements will be interviewed.
- METHODS AND TIMES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Directly at the FDVN Law Firm's Transaction Office: 99 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Da Nang City during working/office hours;
- Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: From December 28,2020 to January 05, 2021.
- In case of unsatisfactory documents, candidates can be considered to apprentice at the FDVN’s Nghe An Branch if you have aspirations and have a passion for the law.
- Please note that the application should be sent via email for further recruitment information.
Welcome all of the candidates!
- 10 LEGAL ISSUES TO CONSIDER WHEN INVESTING IN SECURITIES
- Ý KIẾN BỔ SUNG CỦA TÒA PHÚC THẨM KHU VỰC LIÊN BANG HOA KỲ VỀ TRANH CHẤP SÁNG CHẾ
- 10 POTENTIAL CONTENTS ABOUT REGISTRATION FOR RESIDENCE LAW 2020
- BẢN ÁN CỦA TOÀ PHÚC THẨM KHU VỰC LIÊN BANG HOA KỲ FACEBOOK, INC., v FRAGMATUS AV, LLC
- IS ILLEGAL GAMBLING ACT FACE A PENALTY OF IMPRISONMENT?
- Am I allowed use part of pavement and road bed to set up a wedding?
- Who is responsible for debt after divorce?
- 10 POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING RAW LAND USED FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- Legal English How to Understand and Master the Language of Law (William R. McKay, Helen E. Charlton)
- Dictionary of Legal Terms (Steven H. Gifis)
- Reading Law The Interpretation of Legal Texts (Antonin Scalia, Bryan A. Garner)
- The Oxford Essential Guide to Writing
- HOW TO GET RENT ASSISTANCE?
- CAN EMPLOYEES FROM 15 TO BELOW 18 BE RECRUITED?
- LEARNING LEGAL ENGLISH THROUGH CASE LAWS: CASE LAW NO.06/2016/AL ON THE CASE OF DISPUTE ON INHERITANCE
- OUTSTANDING NEW POINTS OF LAW ON INVESTMENT 2020